Canvas Paper Fiend Twitter Tumblr Portfolio
Hi. I’m Sam, a graphic designer based in Brooklyn, NY. Welcome to my sketchblog, my canvas, and a creative playground for me to explore my ideas and doodle.
Thursday, March 15, 2012

Pseudo New York City Scape

So its been a while since I've made a post. And, its definitely not because of laziness. For the entire month of February until now, I'v been working on updating my portfolio as well as building a brand new portfolio website. I'm no web developer so I'm still learning along the way. But with the help of my awesome significant other, its almost finished!

Above is a sketch of a background I will be using in the website.

I made some changes during the transition from paper to screen.

The finished product that I will be using as a background for one of the pages in the website. I call it a pseudo New York City Scape. The Empire State building is there, but Manhattan most definitely does not look like that. 


No comments:

Post a Comment